Follow the steps on the website to obtain an MP3 activation key which will be sent to you in an email.
Once you get your MP3 activation key open Squeeze and follow these steps:
- Open Squeeze and go to Preferences under the "Edit" menu on PC or the "Squeeze" menu on Mac.
- Click on the Plug-ins tab
- Under "Available Plug-ins" select the MP3 plug-in.
- Enter your MP3 serial key in the "License" field under "Plug-in Licensing."
- Click "Activate" and then click "OK." You should then be prompted to re-start Squeeze (if not, close Squeeze and re-open it) and then you will be able to use the MP3 codec.
If you are on a Mac and this doesn't solve your issue please go here:
What to do if MP3 Activation Doesn't work on a Mac
Squeeze 6 users must install the free Squeeze 6.5 update in order to activate the MP3 plug-in.
Squeeze 7 users must install the free Squeeze 8.1 update in order to activate the MP3 plug-in.
You can get the updates here: www.sorensonmedia.com/downloads