1. Highlight your sequence
2. Click on "File" and go to "Send To..." choose "Encoding" and then "Sorenson Squeeze"
This will open the Send To: Sorenson Squeeze window
3. Make sure the "Auto Launch" box is checked and that the Squeeze program is in the box
4. Make sure the "Auto Load Exported File(s)" option is checked so that the QT ref file that is created will be imported into Squeeze
5. Make sure that the "Export Setting 1:" option is checked.
- You may wish to click on the "Options" button next to the Export Settings 1 line to see the options that are checked in the QuickTime Reference file that will be created.
- You might want to un-check the "Mixdown Audio Tracks," but this is not recommended unless you are having an audio issue.
- Make sure not to un-check the box marked "Fill Spaces with Black" as this could cause problems in the final output from Squeeze.
You can also see a video demonstration of this process below:
Sending files from Avid to Squeeze
More info: Update "Send To Sorenson Media" option in Avid