To disable VST plugins on a Mac follow these steps:
1. Make sure Squeeze is closedTo disable VST plugins on a PC follow these steps:
2. Go to the Squeeze folder(located in Applications Squeeze).
3. Right click on the Squeeze program and select 'Show Package Contents'
4. Go to Contents > Plug-ins
5. Delete the "SCAPI_VST_HOST_Mach-O.sc" folder.
1. Make sure Squeeze is closedTo re-enable VST plug-ins (including SoundSoap) you will need to reinstall Squeeze.
2. Go to the Squeeze folder
(located here(32-bit Win): C:\Program Files\Sorenson Media\Sorenson Squeeze
or here(64-bit Win): C:\Program Files (x86)\Sorenson Media\Sorenson Squeeze).
3. Delete the file called "SCAPI_VST_HOST.sc".
You can download the Squeeze installer here: www.sorensonmedia.com/downloads