Groups enable you to assign different videos to be seen by different Users. Users in a group will only have access to the videos in their assigned groups.
To add Groups follow these steps:
1. From your Squeeze Stream account, select the Users tab.Users are sub-accounts for a Squeeze Stream account. When you add a new user, you can grant them limited or full access to certain Groups of videos; newly added users will receive an email notifying them to set up their Squeeze Stream account and choose a password.
2. Click on the "Group" tab
3. Click the "[+]" button to create a new group.
4. Add a group name and description
5. Click "Save"
6. The new group will appear on the left side in the Videos tab. You can now add videos to the group for the members to have access to
7. If a user uploads a video it will appear in the group they are a member of
To add Users follow these steps:
1. From your Squeeze Stream account, select the Users tab.Note: In order to manage User's access, you must first add one or more groups. Then when you make a user you can grant them access by sorting them into groups.
2. Click on the "Users" tab
3. Click the "[+]" button to create a new user.
4. Add a the user's email address
5. Select either
"User can access all my content" option - if you wish to give someone un-restricted access to your videos
"User can only access Group content" option - if you wish to restrict the user's access to groups with limited access to some of your videos
You have a shoe client and you only want them to have access to the shoe commercials you are editing for them.You create a "Shoes" group and add all the Shoe commercials to that group.
Then, you can create a user with your client's email "email@example.com" and then give this user permission to access all videos in the "Shoes" group. Bob then receives an email to activate his Squeeze Stream sign-in and choose a password. Now he can sign in and view all of the Shoe commercials but he will not have access to any other videos or your account information.