1. Ensure that you can connect to and view your Avid storage device from the Squeeze Server machine using the Avid Nexis Client Manager application.
2. In the Squeeze Server Web UI, create a new job or watch folder.
3. Select the following settings for your source file location info.
- Location Type: Avid ISIS network share
- Avid ISIS network share: System/hostname for your Avid share.
- Path: Path to the file/folder you want to encode. You may use the browse button to locate files on the Avid server.
- Username: Avid username.
- Password: Avid password
Ensure that the source and destination information is valid by using the validate button.
4. Specify your output file type by choosing one or more of the Squeeze Server presets.
5. Specify your destination location using the same method used for creating the source.
6. Click the button to create the new job or watch folder. Squeeze Server will read the source video files off of the Avid server, compress each file and then write the output to the Avid destination selected during the job setup.