For example you can tell Squeeze automatically burn the output file to your DVD burner, copy to a network drive you share with others, or import locally into iTunes - all with one click of the [Squeeze It!] button!
Default Publishing Options
Squeeze ships with default publishing options for many of the common online platforms you use every day.
Creating Custom Publishing Options
To create your own publishing option click the [+] button at the bottom of the Publishing Options Window.
Then choose from the list of destinations and enter your login information if necessary.
Squeeze can publish to these destinations:
- Amazon Web Services
- Sorenson 360
- Software applications installed on your system
- Local and network hard drives
- FTP sites
- disc burners (only available in presets under the Discs tab in the Formats window)
Applying Publishing Options
1. Drag and drop from the Publishing Options Window to the Jobs Window, Or,Select the Publishing Option and click the [Apply] button.Pro Tip: Multiple Publishing Options can be added to a single job or preset to significantly simplify and automate your work flow.
2. Enter your login credentials when prompted with publishing options such as Twitter.
Pro Tip: You can combine publishing options with encoding presets by dragging and dropping settings from the Publishing Options Window onto presets in the Preset Window.
Publishing and Syndication
Publishing with Squeeze 9